Thursday, October 31, 2013

Working On a Space

I talked to my parents a couple weeks ago about possibly using a space in their basement as a workshop/studio.  They agreed and Dad is excited about helping me set up a space!  I am excited for us to work on some projects together and to have the help getting started.  We are working on cleaning out and organizing the basement this week, but it will probably be a little bit before I am up and going, but will be posting pictures soon!!  Maybe until then, I can do a few small things here at home. :)  Check out my Pinterest board to see a few ideas that I am thinking about trying... http://www.pinterest.com/tiffpam/things-made-new-ideas/ .  I have a bunch of other plans of things to make, but will have to share pics as I experiment.  Stay tuned!

No comments: